Head over to Lawrenceville to visit Atlas Bottle Works (cool craft beer bottle shop) as they celebrate their first birthday! To add to the festivities, they are also having their tap room grand opening!
Saturday, June 20, 2015
4115 Butler Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201
See below for event times. They are open until midnight for the events.
We’ll be partying in the tap room, in the theater, and on the sidewalk all evening! Events include:
- Acoustic set by Jordan Auth – 5-6 pm and 8-9:30 pm (tap room)
- Performance by Robot Cowboy – 6 pm (sidewalk) and 7:10 pm (in the theater)
- Tunes from DJ Selecta – 6:15 – 8:15 pm (sidewalk)
- Karaoke on the big screen at Row House Cinema 9:30 – 11:30 pm
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail with live performance by Well Known Strangers comedy troupe and featuring Monty Python’s Holy Grail Ale – 11:45 pm
We will have extended hours at Atlas for the festivities as well–both the tap room and bottle shop will be open until midnight!